iQmetrix - Customer Support Agent
What We Do:
iQmetrix’s intelligent retail management software is designed to power sales of connected devices. Our best-in-class software is built around enabling retailers to deliver a buy-anywhere strategy for a consistent customer experience—in-store, online, and anywhere else. iQmetrix’s retail management solutions powered $15.5BN in sales last year, and are used by 320,000 retail professionals across 1,000 clients. We are a privately held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with offices across Canada, the US and India. Learn more at iQmetrix.com.
How We Do It:
We are on a self-management journey. As we work to move away from the restrictions of hierarchy, teams are building collaborative peer-based networks where there are no bosses. Decisions are meant to be distributed to the people who are best able to make the decisions which means more freedom for individuals to contribute at their highest levels. We are purpose-driven, helping individuals connect to the meaning in their day-to-day work. Additionally, we are currently on the road to building a diverse and inclusive environment. Working at iQmetrix means always looking at ways to be better.
Reports To: Team Lead, Customer Support
iQmetrix's Customer Support team is a group of passionate, detailed, and technically driven people responsible for providing front line support to our customers. We love solving our customers problems and creating great experiences.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will provide first point of contact support for iQmetrix's entire product suite via phone, chat, and email.
- Own the customer support experience and work to resolve problems, while exceeding customer expectations.
- Be the first point of contact to answer inquiries related to iQmetrix’s multi-product platform via all supported channels (phone, chat, e-mail, etc.).
- Work in a ticket driven environment to meet or exceed established service level agreement guidelines.
- Own documentation initiatives, creating and maintaining documentation to promote customer self service and internal knowledge sharing.
- Always be looking for solutions to problems and opportunities for process improvements, training and documentation.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, document, and escalate customer issues as required. Increasing first call resolutions as your knowledge grows.
- Work closely with other iQ internal teams on the prioritization and communication of defects, hotfixes, and any trending issues.
- Required to be available for weekend & on-call rotations.
- 2+ years customer service experience, ideally in a customer service or previous support role
- 40+ WPM typing speed and familiar with use of current PC technology and remote devices, iPad, tablets, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in handling customer inquiries and providing effective solutions
- Proactive mindset towards identifying opportunities for process improvements, training enhancements, and documentation updates
- Proficiency in conveying complex technical information in a clear and understandable manner
- SalesForce/ServiceCloud experience considered an asset
Complete training on iQmetrix product suite Shadow team members as they assist our clients through support tickets.
Handle client inquiries without supervision.
Added to weekend & on-call schedule.
What is an iQer?
An iQer is a term, used daily across all iQmetrix locations, is someone who works for iQmetrix. Sounds simple, but there’s more to being an iQer than meets the eye!
If you’re an iQer, you approach problems with humility and an open mind. You’re a go-getter who doesn’t wait around to be told what do to. Whether it’s on your own or with a team, you aren’t afraid to try new things, fail, succeed, and improve along the way. Your team, the company, and the well-being of others come before your personal agenda—you’re an ally to your colleagues and the community.
The world changes fast and, as an iQer, you’re ready to adapt. You recognize diversity in the world, listen to others, and consider all perspectives.
Want to Join the Team?
If you’re interested in a career with iQmetrix, please submit your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, faith, colour, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are a hybrid work environment, remote and in-office for all employees in an office city.