Junior Crestron Programmer
The Junior Crestron Programmer’s roles are to perform Crestron programming on key projects, provide Crestron technical support for existing clients and to support the Lead Crestron Programmer. The successful candidate will have demonstrated commitment to customer service, and must work well independently, as well as in a team setting. In addition, the incumbent will recommend procedures for maintenance and sustainability of audio-visual installations on campus.
- Elicit requirements for, plan, and implement Custom Crestron Residential projects.
- Program, load, troubleshoot and update software for AV automation systems, based on provided functional requirements.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to design and implement best AV solution
- Collaborate with other team of AV and Crestron technologists on best practices, integration projects and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical assistance and resolve programming related incidents on our custom Crestron residential projects, upon request of office dispatch.
- Read and understand AV drawings, reporting any detected design problems/errors.
Minimum Education & Experience:
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Experience: Three (3) years’ related experience
Other Qualifying Skills And/Or Abilities:
- Desired: University degree or technical training in audiovisual technologies, or other similar program; Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Crestron programmer
- Ability to work under pressure and produce quality results.
- Crestron Advanced System Programming level certifications preferred (C#, HTML5 programming skills and experience with NVX a definite asset)
- Keen ability to troubleshoot and maintain Crestron systems
- Advance knowledge in all audio and video format standards
- Basic network configuration
- Maintain advanced knowledge of commercial AV products and their applications (Crestron, Biamp, etc.)
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and as well as independently