INETCO Systems Limited
INETCO is looking for an Implementation Engineer to help deploy INETCO Insight at customer sites – both remotely and on location. We are looking for candidates with training and experience working in data networking and using scripting languages. In this position, you will be part of the INETCO Professional Services team that deploys, enhances and supports our next generation payment monitoring, fraud detection and channel analytics product.
About the Company:
INETCO Systems Limited develops sophisticated application-aware infrastructure performance monitoring software products. Its flagship product, INETCO Insight, is a distributed computing platform that monitors enterprise network traffic to provide IT operations teams with real-time information regarding how the various components of their distributed systems are operating. The technology involved consists of a highly modular, data driven platform with real-time data collection, protocol decode, correlation, analysis, and information delivery subsystems. The platform is deployed on a Windows o/s environment.
The role holder is responsible for technical implementation of INETCO solutions, including:
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and internal team members
- Application installation, configuration and issue troubleshooting
- Define high-level solution requirements specifications
- Develop detailed solution design specifications
- Practical scripting (e.g. Python)
- Maintain, update and enhance existing scripts
- Leverage formal and informal learning channels to continually enhance knowledge and understanding of current and evolving market, industry, technology and competitive trends
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Domain specific certifications and/or courses (preferred): IP networking (routing, switching, protocols), JAVA, SQL, Data Analysis, Scripting
The role requires 3 or more years IT industry related experience, preferably with a professional services company or software provider. The candidate must have had experience in writing scripts to manipulate configuration tables and automate administrative tasks. A working knowledge of SQL syntax and Python is also an asset.
Proactive about learning new technologies. Desire to learn and enjoy intellectual challenges and problem solving on a daily basis. Good planning, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.