INETCO Systems Limited
About the Company
INETCO Systems Limited develops sophisticated application-aware infrastructure performance monitoring software products. Its flagship product, INETCO Insight, is a distributed computing platform that monitors enterprise network traffic to provide IT operations teams with real time information regarding how the various components of their distributed systems are operating. The technology involved in doing this consists of a highly modular, data driven platform with real time data collection, protocol decode, correlation, analysis, and information delivery subsystems.
INETCO is looking for a self-motivated accountant to join our dynamic, fast growing company to assist in all areas of the accounting department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry
- Process accounts payable payments
- Prepare and process customer invoices and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintenance and reconciliation of all accounts
- GST/PST return filings
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparation
- Maintain timesheets and reports
- Perform other duties as required
- Assist in various special projects as needed
Successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of full cycle accounting experience
- In depth knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- In depth knowledge of Word, Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Salesforce and experience with creating and streamlining processes is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and detail-oriented
*** Please submit a cover letter with your application.
INETCO values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.