Senior B2B Software Sales Executive - Remote WFH
iComply Investor Services Inc.
iComply is a global leader transforming the world of digital identity, Know Your Customer, and data privacy by bettering the lives of compliance professionals while increasing access to financial opportunity for all. Our rapidly growing team is seeking a remote-based Account Executive to join our business development team.
This role is ideal for candidates who are self-starters that thrive in a hyper-growth environment, have B2B software sales experience, and have a demonstrable track record of success in managing the full sales cycle from sourcing prospects to closing. Exceptionally organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the ongoing needs of our customer base.
WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
iComply Investor Services is a global compliance software provider that helps companies reduce their AML spend, processing time, and data privacy risk. We offer the world’s first end-to-end platform that uses edge computing to improve data privacy, KYC, AML, and biometric identity and access management for government, financial services, banking, legal, accounting, eCommerce, insurance, and professional services.
At iComply, you will be challenged to develop your professional skills in an inclusive, supportive, high-capacity team environment. This remote-based role will be very hands-on, with ample opportunity for growth. Our company offers a comprehensive health benefits plan and vacation policy, and competitive compensation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Prospecting/self-sourcing and cold-calling firms, as well as re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of iComply products and services
- Responsible for full sales cycle workflows which include prospecting, generating opportunities, running demonstrations, and opening and closing accounts
- Progressing all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and long-term business opportunities
- Using Salesforce, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify, prioritize, organize, and schedule qualified leads and opportunities
- Working with Product, Management, and Customer Success teams in order to provide solutions to our customers
- Managing relationships with existing customers by understanding and foreseeing how our products can meet their needs by maximizing renewals and identifying additional sales opportunities
- Coordinating customer evaluations of iComply including leveraging solution engineers and other product experts, performing demos, and using mutual project plans
- Planning for and attending trade shows as required to establish new business opportunities
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group training
- Keeping up-to-date with our new product features and updates
- Keeping the energy up and inspiring a positive, engaged attitude among your team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 8+ years of B2B business development experience for SaaS, IaaS, or B2B software
- 5+ years of experience in selling identity verification, customer onboarding, due diligence, KYC or AML compliance solutions
- You can use Salesforce CRM, Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets), and ZoomInfo in your sleep.
- Bonus points for experience with Microsoft Office, Ebsta, Mailchimp, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Knowledge of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements and the solutions offered in this space
- Proven track record of working with C-suites across organizations and in a variety of industries
- Experience with transactional sales and knowing how to accurately position value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of meticulous planning and relentless time-bound execution
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and reliable communication in a remote work environment
- Competitive, strategic, hunter mindset
- Proactive about continuous improvement both personally and professionally
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. iComply is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating the personal success and work-life balance for our dynamic and diverse global team. Full-time staff receive comprehensive health and wellness benefits, an unlimited vacation policy, and the option to participate in our employee share ownership plan.