Quality Assurance Engineer - Remote WFH
iComply Investor Services Inc.
iComply is a Vancouver-based Regtech company that enables financial service providers to drastically reduce KYC and AML compliance risks and costs, while significantly improving customer experience. Our unique approach combines compliance best practices of IAM, KYC, eIDAS, SCA, and AML into a single suite, enabling our clients to quickly deploy secure compliance services online. The iComply team consists of passionate, well-rounded individuals who are strongly team-oriented, with the ability to self-manage, set personal goals, and deliver on required deadlines and achievements.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated remote-based Quality Assurance Engineer who will participate in the design, development, and integration of our software and various APIs. The successful QAE candidate will be responsible for executing planned and systematic activities to ensure quality requirements are met and maintained. The primary focus will be on corrective and preventive actions to meet compliance procedures while establishing validation requirements for software validation. For new product development assignments, the focus will be on design assurance, conformance to external standards, and software validation. Beyond experience, we are looking for contributors with a passion for delivering quality through online user experiences. This work-from-home role is best-suited to a proactive and self-motivated individual that can prioritize a demanding workload to meet deadlines while paying careful attention to detail and keeping the big picture of both seamless customer experience and world-class compliance procedures in mind.
Essential Functions & Job Duties
- Develop, implement, and manage scripts in both test and live environments
- Develop test automation to accelerate solution delivery
- Test and verify code and content against specifications and test plans
- Establish test measurements to improve overall product QA processes
- Analyze test results and communicate with multiple teams and departments within the company to resolve software defects
- Utilize defect reporting and tracking
- Run tests on and off-site
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, programming or equivalent technical area
- 5+ years testing and validating products within cross-functional product teams
- 5+ years developing and executing test plans
- Experience validating multi-lingual websites is preferred
- Experience with the Salesforce API/integration is an asset
- Experience in hands-on automated test creation using Selenium, Coded UI, or other testing automation platform required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to influence, engage, and train people at all levels.
- Self-motivated, efficient, and enthusiastic
- Ability to meet timely deadlines and expectations while still remaining flexible and diplomatic (individually and as part of a complex team effort)
- Must be able to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple initiatives
- Commensurate with experience.