SAP DevSecOps SME
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Focus on the processes/tools necessary for a robust DevSecOps environment. Consult with development team, architectural/operational leadership, to define optimal pipeline. Provide guidance/training for processes around the pipeline, consult with tool specialists to select/configure the appropriate tooling. Collaborate with Agile SME to integrate DevSecOps processes into Agile, lead system architects on key elements in the solution.
• Provide expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition
• Provide configuration, data migration, functional support
• Lead design of interfaces, conversion programs, reports, enhancements
• Develop/maintain system documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, user authorization, test cases
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 10 years of SAP experience
• Experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC) supporting various SAP modules in a Tier 3 environment
• Knowledge or experience with DevOps with orchestration and automation tools
• Knowledge or experience with DevSecOps tools for scanning and remediation
• Bachelor’s degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise; an Associate’s degree together with 2 years of documented relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be able to clear a DoD clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of and experience with SAP S/4 HANA and Navy ERP
• Familiar with DoDAF, FISMA NIST, Zero Trust and FedRAMP
• Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix
• Federal experience
• Must have a professional certification (CISSP, CSSP, CISM, CCP, CompTIA)