SAP Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Expected to provide ABAP – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development and implementation experience, configuration, and sustainment support for SAP modules and the Navy ERP system in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC). Responsibilities include ABAP development and performance analysis, testing, issue analysis, triage, debugging, job scheduling, execution, monitoring, and issue resolution. Will coordinate RFCs, defects management, workflow, and PI integration. Will develop implementation experience in SAP Financials and SAP Supply. Will plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10 or more years of SAP experience. Subject matter expertise experience in RPA
• Plans and leads major technology assignments
• Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
• Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
• May supervise others
• Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be able to clear a DoD clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of and experience with DoD and specifically Navy ERP
• Familiar with Navy and/or DoD IT architectures
• Federal experience