Oracle Business Delivery Executive
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Sales Executive will be selling Oracle consulting services. Your primary role will be the selling and capturing of Oracle Cloud deals. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of Oracle Cloud (ERP, SCM, HCM or OCI) and their current deployment across markets like Financial Services, Manufacturing, Distribution and Public Sector. The candidate should have market awareness relationships across multiple subcontracting firms in the Oracle Cloud consulting ecosystem.
In this role, you will drive pipeline and value proposition. You must have experience selling services for Oracle Cloud applications and have relationships with the Oracle sales organization both on the Technology and Application lines of business. In addition, you must have C-Level relationships with Oracle Top Enterprise Accounts and experience managing a territory, with quota over achievement. Experience should also include selling large multi million dollar, complex Services engagements for Oracle Cloud Consulting Services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Oracle applications sales organization to identify opportunities
- Working with the IBM sales organization to position Oracle based solutions and identify opportunities
- Qualifying consulting service opportunities
- Developing a sales strategy for active opportunities
- Developing a Territory Plan for focused markets
- Working on proposals and client presentations including win themes, messaging, differentiators, executive summary, representing the voice of the client
- Engaging the appropriate IBM resources and subject matter experts and work to differentiate IBM in the sales process
- Working collaboratively with Oracle partners and other brands/organizations within IBM
- Focusing on hunting/finding leads, qualifying the leads, establishing win themes/differentiation for IBM, and establishing/improving client relationships, specifically for the Oracle practice
- Your focus will be on hunting/finding leads, qualifying the leads, establishing win themes/differentiation for IBM, establishing/improving client relationships and driving deals to closure.
Be part of a team that is delivering exceptional value by bridging technology and expertise. Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years experience in identifying and selling services for Oracle Cloud application(s) and Infrastructure (OCI)
- At least 3 years experience working with the Oracle sales organization
- At least 3 years experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines and resource requirements)
- At least 5 years of experience in the Oracle market and ecosystem
- At least 5 years experience with Oracle ERP / SCM or HCM or OCI Consulting Sales
- 10 years’ experience in a Management Consultancy environment.
- Extensive experience in a technology sales environment.
- Proven business development track record.
- Track record of success in a multi-stakeholder environment and experience of large-scale business transformation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across a diverse set of platforms, with ability to communicate information-intensive and complex interactions in plain language.
- Experience working within a highly matrixed organization and able to influence and drive change in such an environment.
- Capability to effectively engage and communicate with senior executives, senior managers, and middle management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in identifying and selling services for Oracle application(s)
- At least 5 years experience working with the Oracle sales organization
- At least 5 years experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines, and resource requirements)
- At least 5 years of experience in driving C Suite or Director and above Client conversations around Oracle products