SAP Technical Architecture Consultant
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Establish IT infrastructure, maintain and update IT hardware, software, services.
Map business requirements to (SAP) solutions
These resources require privileged access and require a PAA form and an SSBI (must be clearable)
Note: MUST attain Security+ and Linux+/RH 124 Certificate within 60 days of onboarding
Must not have dual citizenship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Demonstrated expertise with SAP, Network and Systems engineering including installations, upgrades, capacity planning, and migrations on AWS or other cloud frameworks,
• Strong core skillset with SAP Basis Administration, Database Administration, Operating System administration and Network administration
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise architecture models closely aligned with business strategies and operating models
• Demonstrated experience designing solutions which include SAP and Non-SAP components which collaborate with SAP and Non-SAP Partner systems, including middleware components.
• Demonstrated understanding and application of solutions & technology, end to end business processes, reference architectures, and strategic aspects of enterprise architecture
• Comprehensive knowledge about SAP innovation strategy and the latest SAP solution portfolio(s)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· TOGAF Certification
· SAP Technical certifications
· AWS (or similar) technology certifications
· PMP or other Project Management certifications
· Must be able to clear a DoD clearance
· These resources require privileged access and require a PAA form and an SSBI (must be clearable)
· MUST attain Security+ and Linux+/RH 124 Certificate within 60 days of onboarding