As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
· Lead a team of developers to build software across the stack
· Design, implement and manage client-side and server-side solutions
· Perform peer programming, code reviews, and mentor development team
· Prepare architectural diagrams, design documentation and integration guides
· Size technical requirements and estimate team efforts
· Analyze specs and requirements documents
· Ensure solution feasibility and maintainability
· Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and maintain a culture of integrity and ownership
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 10+ years industry experience in software development, web development building and shipping customer facing solutions.
· 10+ years experience with .NET framework, C# and Visual Studio
· Solid experience in software development lifecycle in an enterprise setup.
· Experience in design patterns and architectural patterns with solid understanding of service-oriented architecture
· Experience as primary client interface, architect or development lead for an enterprise software project
· Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion
· Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and move quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Solid experience with latest front-end frameworks and libraries such as reactJs, AngularJs, jQuery, sass, npm, webpack, rxjs, etc.
· SQL Mgmtstudio and developer tools