Oracle Fusion Procure to Pay (P2P) SME
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Procure to Pay (P2P) Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for gathering requirements, designing the business processes related to Procure to Pay. Design and create functional specifications for required reports, extensions, conversions, interfaces, and workflows. Configure Oracle Fusion financial modules including general ledger, payables, purchasing, Inventory, Payables, and federal or public sector procure to pay processes etc. Develop use cases, test scripts, and perform testing cycles such as regression testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing. Support development and delivery of user training and other deployment activities in the P2P process areas. Responsible for providing post go-live support and system stabilization activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing Oracle Fusion Financial and Procurement Applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of experience implementing and delivering Oracle Financial Applications
- 2 plus years of experience implementing Oracle Fusion Applications as the functional SME
- At least 5 years of experience working as the P2P SME
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience implementing Oracle federal financials.
- Past experience supporting federal agencies.
- Experience supporting retail/re-sale accounting and financial systems.