Senior SAP SCM Consultant
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge serve as the foundation to success in IBM Consulting. In your role, you’ll be encouraged to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside of your role, and come up with creative solutions resulting in ground breaking impact for a wide network of clients. Our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Consultant you will serve as a client-facing practitioner who sells, leads and implements expert services utilizing the breadth of IBM’s offerings and technologies. A successful Consultant is regarded by clients as a trusted business advisor who collaborates to provide innovative solutions used to solve the most challenging business problems.
You will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value. You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries.
As a Lead and SME role on SAP powered SCM solutions your primary responsibilities include:
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Package solutions in Supply Chain Management (Product Design & Development, Supply Chain Planning, Assets Management, Production Planning, Manufacturing, and Logistics) space.
- Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Lead and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent processes and solutions to optimize performance.
- Coordinate teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality.
- Work with the Team in the delivery of high-quality work and adapting to new challenges for continuous innovations in SCM.
- Stay up to date on the innovations and functionalities in SCM to bring the latest value to the customers.
- Manage and lead teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance.
- Ability to lead workshops, demo technical solutions to the business community, gather and document business requirements, configure the application systems as well as build demos.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10 years of SAP SCM applications experience including APO/IBP, S/4 HANA (PP, QM, PM, MM, SD, PP/DS), MII/ME, DMC, EWM, TMS, etc.,
- Experience in leading customer/prospect demo and helping the sales team to win deals
- Hands experience in other SCM applications suites like Manhattan, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, etc.
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferably 4-5 years relevant domain (packaging).