International Tax Manager
IBM Tax is seeking an International Tax Manager with a strong understanding of international tax operations for a US based multi-national company.
The International tax manager will be responsible for managing the existing international tax team and completion all US tax returns related to IBM’s foreign subsidiaries.
Candidate should possess a strong desire to develop efficient processes with a focus on transformation and automation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing all US International Tax Compliance matters
• Prepare E&P, Subpart F calculations, GILTI, FDII, and allocation & apportionment of expenses.
• Review of all foreign entity US tax returns (5471, 8858 & 8865).
• Preparation of FTC Calculations including review of US Form 1118.
• Ensure accurate reporting of all tax transactions.
• Assist with information request for US tax audit.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 10 years tax US corporate tax compliance experience;
• Minimum of 7 years US international tax compliance experience;
• Minimum of 5 years tax compliance in a large multinational or big 4 experience
• Excellent organizational skills & ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Prior Manager/Supervisor experience
• Growth mindset with a focus on productivity and automation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• CPA & Master’s Degree in Taxation
• Strong accounting & technology skills (Microsoft office)
• Experience working with Corptax Compliance Software