Quality Assurance Lead
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
SVT leadWhat would you be doing at IBM?
Software Engineers at IBM are the backbone of our overall strategy, and software development is the essential activity that drives the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and technologies and work with leading minds in the industry to build products, path-breaking technologies, and solutions that you can be proud of.
Do you have the skills and passion for building the future? If yes, come and be part of a niche team at IBM Software Labs focused on building an AI-driven Digital Labor platform, Watson Orchestrate, an AI platform that offers digeys (aka digital employees) with custom skills that can automate today’s businesses. Look for more details at https://www.ibm.com/products/watson-orchestrate
What are we looking for?
We seek a strong SVT/QA technical lead with expertise in designing test frameworks, test strategy for a scalable SaaS application for automated testing which involves interactions with other technical architects to align with best practices. The ideal candidate should have rich experience in understanding enterprise architecture and complex systems and be able to architect automation frameworks that validates the application end to end and addresses service functionality, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability and reliability. Drive end-to-end automation with zero manual testing and develop reports to provide trends, insights, etc
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of experience as SVT/QA lead
• Deep understanding and hands on experience in automation frameworks like selenium, cypress, codecept, Cucumber framework, Junit, etc. API automation, experience working on CI/CD, version control tools like git
• Exposure with performing system Performance and scalability testing. Being able to drive architecture discussions, performance optimizations and end to end improvements into the platform with development architects and leads.
• Exposure with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, openshift
• Experience in technically coaching and guiding junior QA engineers.
• Good communication skills and technical leadership qualities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise