Mulesoft Developer - Western Canada CIC
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM’s global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM’s state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is the first of its kind in Canada. The Western Canada CIC weaves together IBM’s business insights and industry-leading software portfolio.
In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
The CIC is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide –for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM. Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role to invigorate Calgary’s technology sector. We are very focused on continuous skill development – staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth
Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected and intelligent.
In this role, you’ll work in our IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology. IBM is seeking a Mulesoft Developer who will design, develop, program, and maintain mapping processes using Mulesoft.
The ideal candidate will also develop Mulesoft maps, orchestrations, schemas, and .NET libraries for connecting internal and external systems. They will support and guide testing and deployments to different clustered Mulesoft environments and will follow proper SDLC processes. As a developer, they will create documentation and communicate with other teams and management.
- Experience in design and development using a formal SDLC methodology.
- Experience with Mulesoft Administration and Mulesoft Orchestrations.
- Design, customize, develop, and test Mulesoft services in a multi-tier software systems environment.
- Create/Maintain/Review of design and functional/technical specifications, code, documentation, reports, and other deliverables.
- Demonstrates 100% ability to utilize Microsoft Platform, Standards and Best Practices while developing and offer guidance to team on best practices
Must be located in Calgary or willing to relocate to Calgary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years in C#, .NET, and in XML.
- 3-5 years of experience specifically designing and administrating Mulesoft applications.
- Mulesoft Mapping, Orchestration, Pipelines, and Custom Components.
- Develop, monitor, and upgrade Mulesoft solutions and components.
- Experience with SCOM & Mulesoft management packs.
- Experience with MSBuild & PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with XML, web services, and direct database connections required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Dev Ops
- Experience in energy sector/industry.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Demonstrated proficiency in analysis, design and development of Mulesoft applications.
- Experience with C#, XML, XSL, XSLT, Microsoft SQL Server database methodologies is a plus.
- SQL Server