SAP BASIS Cyber Technical Analyst
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains database performance, monitors, maintains, and enhances middleware technology.
- Analyzes, designs, builds, and/or configures activities necessary for the initial build or periodic refresh of components for the SAP environments.
- Performs / Executes COOP for backup and recovery of production and non-production environments.
- Perform / Execute environment refreshes of production and non-production environments using various technologies, tools, methodologies.
- Develops / Maintains project schedules for various consecutive projects / efforts.
- Manages CHARMs and Transports through Solution Manager or applicable tool to migrate SAP ERP changes through the non-production and production environments.
- Maintains / updates printing tables, and maintains / updates / creates middleware IDs in non-production and/or production environments to support various projects / efforts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ten (10) years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- BASIS experience required.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise; an Associates Degree together with two (2) years of documented relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
Security Clearance: Clearable to Secret Must not have dual citizenship.
US citizenship required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years BASIS/Tivoli experience
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills