SAP Ariba SLP Consultant - Western Canada CIC
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for greater efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM’s global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM’s state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is the first of its kind in Canada. The Western Canada CIC weaves together IBM’s business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally.
In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
- The CIC is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide –for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development –staff training is one of the largest Centre investments. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role to invigorate Calgary’s technology sector
The SAP Ariba SLP Consultant will work with clients to implement, configure, and maintain SAP Ariba SLP solutions. They will also provide training and support to clients to ensure successful adoption of the solutions.
- Understand client business requirements and design SAP Ariba SLP solutions to meet those needs.
- Configure and customize SAP Ariba SLP solutions to match client requirements.
- Conduct testing and validation of SAP Ariba SLP solutions.
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure successful adoption of the solutions.
- Collaborate with other consultants and project teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP Ariba SLP technologies and trends.
- Provide technical support for SAP Ariba SLP solutions.
Must be located in Calgary or willing to relocate to Calgary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience implementing SAP Ariba SLP solutions.
- Strong understanding of SAP Ariba SLP functionality and modules.
- Experience with SAP Ariba SLP integration with other SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience in Supplier Request and Registration template process
- Experience in Supplier Qualification / Dis-Qualification process
- Additional experience in Supplier Performance and Risk processes and experience
- Knowledge of procurement and supplier management processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP Ariba SLP Certification is preferred.