Functional Consultant - SAP EAM - Western Canada CIC
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Consulting helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM’s global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM’s state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is the first of its kind in Canada. The Western Canada CIC weaves together IBM’s business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally.
In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
- The CIC is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide –for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development –staff training is one of the largest Centre investments. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role to invigorate Calgary’s technology sector
In this role, you’ll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
We are currently recruiting for a EAM Consultant. If you are on top of your profession and possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our opening.
SAP extended asset management (EAM) consultant typically helps organizations manage their physical assets, such as machinery, equipment, and facilities, throughout their entire lifecycle – from acquisition to disposal.:
- Analyzing and understanding the client’s business requirements related to asset management and recommending appropriate SAP EAM solutions.
- Configuring SAP EAM modules based on the client’s requirements.
- Designing, testing, and deploying custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Leading and managing SAP EAM implementation projects, including creating project plans, monitoring progress, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Providing training to end-users and support for post-implementation issues.
Must be located in Calgary or willing to relocate to Calgary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, engineering, or business administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP EAM consulting or related field.
- Experience with at least one full cycle SAP EAM implementation.
- Strong understanding of asset management business processes and related SAP modules such as Plant Maintenance (PM), Materials Management (MM), and Finance (FI).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients and team members.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Additionally, having certifications related to SAP EAM, such as the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP EAM (Asset Management), can be an advantage.