HTuO Biosciences Inc. is currently hiring a Software Engineer to join our team. This role focuses on developing scientific software in a high performance computing environment. With emphasis on high quality code, you would be working on projects where correctness of software output is paramount and attention to detail is necessary to ensure success.
Who We Are
HTuO Biosciences is a Canadian biotech company working at the interface of chemistry, physics and computer programming to accelerate drug discovery. We are a diverse group of individuals who thrive in a start-up environment and share a vision to redefine undruggable targets. We value honesty, transparency and clarity of vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with scientists to develop, optimise and test our molecular modelling software
- Write supplementary toolkits to augment our data processing and analysis capabilities
- Develop new software tools as required
- Communicate with team members to prioritise and coordinate tasks
- Development experience in C or C++, and Python is required
- Experience with git, test driven development and software optimisation are required
- 2+ years of professional software development experience is required
- Knowledge of software development processes would be an asset
- Being comfortable with the Linux terminal and Bash scripting would be an asset
- Knowledge of GPU programming would be an asset
- DevOps experience would be an asset
Please provide a cover letter that communicates why you should be considered for the position.
- This position is open only to Canadian citizens or those already authorized to work in Canada.
- We encourage diversity and will not tolerate discrimination in any form.
- Only applicants that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Additional incentives include participation in the company stock option plan, health benefits and relocation assistance.
- HTuO currently uses a hybrid work schedule with a minimum of two days in the office per week.