Partner Program Coordinator
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
The Partners team works to promote sales and provide operational support for channel partners. The Partner Program Coordinator provides support to the Partners team to ensure smooth day to day operations. Responsibilities will mainly be in post-sales account management, accounting reconciliations of resold customers, and general resold customer and partner related inquiries. The Partner Program Coordinator will work closely with the partners sales and operations functions, and internal stakeholders to provide exceptional support to our resold customers and partners.
- Provide world class service in handling and resolving resold customer and partner enquiries
- Provide administrative support to partners team with various tasks such as resold customer sign ups and terminations
- Perform monthly reconciliation of user counts and analyze monthly of invoices for partners
- Coordinate with Global Relay’s Provisioning, Support, Accounting, Training and Legal teams to promptly respond to partner/customer inquiries and questions
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer and reseller information and data entry in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure partner processes are updated on internal Wiki
- Assist with and coordinate phone calls, demonstrations, training sessions, webinars and various correspondences between partners
- Compose correspondence to customers and Partners, coordinate meetings, circulate agendas and training and marketing material
- Post-secondary education or relevant work experience or training
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal, presentation and listening skills
- Experience in channel sales; either vendor, MSP, reseller or distributor preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Exceptional time-management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with technology and demonstrates the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to multi-task and flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Goal-oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision
- A friendly, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach
- Previous experience with SalesForce or other CRM system is an asset
Global Relay advertises the pay range for this role in accordance with the pay transparency laws of the province of British Columbia. In addition to the annual base salary (range listed below), compensation for this role also includes a corporate bonus, extended health benefits, and RRSP Matching, and (for applicable Sales roles) an enticing commission structure.
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.