Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
The Salesforce Administrator is a key member of Global Relay’s Information Systems Team and works closely with other team members and multiple internal stakeholders. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible to help administer Global Relay’s Salesforce and related systems suite of products servicing Sales, Marketing and Finance needs.
These responsibilities require the ability to work independently, analyze issues and formulate possible solutions, and review those solutions with other team members prior to implementation. The Administrator will form part of a POD where project deliverables will be defined and managed by CRM product managers.
- Complete Salesforce cases and Jira tickets to provide user support for system maintenance, troubleshooting, enhancement projects etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve the security for Global Relay’s use of Salesforce and related systems
- Review upcoming Salesforce Releases for new functionality that could provide benefits to Global Relay
- Prototype and implement system changes to provide workflow improvements for our users
- Automate further Information Systems (IS) Team processes and build on the existing automation framework
- Perform user management including new user setup/deactivation such that roles, profiles, permission sets and public groups are granted appropriate sharing access
- Implement Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Fields, Lightning record pages, page layouts, record types, formulas, validation rules, reports and dashboards
- Promote systems changes across Salesforce environments as part of the SDLC process
- Administer SaaS services across Sales and Marketing including Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Digital Market places such as Cloud Blue and other relevant technologies to meet business needs as required
- Analyze user requirements to make change recommendations
- Estimate work effort to implement recommended changes as part of release planning
- Document system changes, procedures and knowledge base items to maintain system supportability
- Peer review work of other admin team members as part of release process
- Experience in development and deployment of high quality and scalable business solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform based on industry best practices and business needs
- Advanced skills with all Salesforce automation tools including, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
- Administrator experience in a Salesforce environment where at least two of the following salesforce products were deployed i.e. Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Revenue Cloud
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce as it relates to standard functionality and where code may be required
- Experience with tools such as Data Loader, Git, Bitbucket and Pentaho
- Experience utilizing a version control repository with Git to track changes in Salesforce metadata
- Experience in deploying changes across Salesforce environments using SFDX CLI
- Able to comprehend schema similarities and differences between SOAP vs. REST API objects
- Demonstrated effectiveness in translating business requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solutions
- Versatile and adaptable with excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities to structure change recommendations and next logical action messages to the team and business stakeholders
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience delivering work using an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban) preferred
- Certified SFDC system administrator preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal best practices
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes
- Flexibility to adopt Information Systems Team’s best practices
- Multi-tasking skills including being able to critique work from other admins
Global Relay advertises the pay range for this role in accordance with the pay transparency laws of the province of British Columbia. In addition to the annual base salary (range listed below), compensation for this role also includes a corporate bonus, extended health benefits, and RRSP Matching, and (for applicable Sales roles) an enticing commission structure.
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.