Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
The primary function Migration Specialist is to provide prompt and courteous frontline support for migration or project the Migration Services is currently working on.
Specialists effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, while working in a fast-paced environment with a complex service offering. They pay very close attention to detail in an effort to mitigate potential mistakes in a production environment.
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay’s clients: handling customer calls, managing customer Salesforce cases, answering customer inquiries, and following up with customers on migration projects.
- Working with a range of customer contacts in compliance and IT roles.
- Assisting other departments such as Support, Provisioning, Customer Success & Training.
- Migration Support for Email Archiving Types
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Google Workspace
- Migration Support for the following message platforms but not limited to:
- MS Teams
- Refinitiv Messenger
- Migration Support for social media platforms including but not limited to:
- Salesforce Mass Case Creation
- 3 years experience in Information Technology
- General understanding of domains, networking principles, message flow, email protocols, and DNS.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficiency with Excel is an asset
- Experience with logging system such as Grafana Loki or Kibana is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work within defined policies and procedures.
Global Relay advertises the pay range for this role in accordance with the pay transparency laws of the province of British Columbia. In addition to the annual base salary (range listed below), compensation for this role also includes a corporate bonus, extended health benefits, and RRSP Matching, and (for applicable Sales roles) an enticing commission structure.
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.