CI/CD DevOps (Microservices and Kubernetes)
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
- Design, implement and maintain flexible CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Jenkins Pipelines developed in Groovy
- Leverage containerization tools including Docker, Podman and Mirantis
- Implement testing and deployment stages to ensure quality and fast feedback
- Implement pipeline stages using Helm to deploy microservices to Kubernetes leveraging deployment models like canary, rolling and blue/green
- Automate Jenkins infrastructure to provide a stable, scalable and secure CI/CD platform to meet current and future requirements
- Troubleshoot issues with development teams to resolve them quickly
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to improve the overall software development lifecycle and pipeline implementations
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of DevOps
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a CI/CD DevOps or a similar role
- Proficiency in Jenkins and Jenkins Pipelines developed in Groovy running on a Linux foundation
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying microservices to production
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, Maven, Gradle, Node, .NET core, pip
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Global Relay advertises the pay range for this role in accordance with the pay transparency laws of the province of British Columbia. In addition to the annual base salary (range listed below), compensation for this role also includes a corporate bonus, extended health benefits, and RRSP Matching, and (for applicable Sales roles) an enticing commission structure.
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.