Customer Trust Coordinator
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
The Customer Trust team provides sales and customer support to build customer confidence in Global Relay services across a range of areas—including product functionality and technical architecture, security controls, privacy, and compliance practices. The team focuses on proposal management, customer due diligence and security assessments, corporate information requests, and daily customer inquiries on trust-related topics.
As the Customer Trust Coordinator, you’ll triage, track, organize, and report on customer requests, team projects, and other initiatives. You’ll also work with the Team Lead to develop and maintain team policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Triage and track customer and internal requests
- Ensure all requests and projects are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Implement processes to ensure team output is complete, accurate, and on-time
- Work with the Team Lead to identify and implement team performance metrics and reporting
- Maintain the team wiki and how-to guides
- Assist customers with due diligence reviews of Global Relay services via email and phone
- Support proposal writers by reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs), coordinating proposal tasks, tracking deadlines, and ensuring compliance with RFP instructions
- Assist the Team Lead with technical and legal research
- Work with the Team Lead to review team processes, tools, and documentation and implement improvements
- Contribute to effective communication within the team and across the company
- Support related security, legal, sales, and marketing activities as needed
- At least three years’ experience in a corporate administrative role
- Work experience in proposal management, customer support, sales support, or law preferred
- Knowledge of cloud computing, security, and privacy concepts is highly desirable
- Exceptional communication, writing, and proofreading skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Close attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of staff—including executives and technical experts—without direct authority
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and discretion
- Independent worker with the ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to independently research unfamiliar technical and legal concepts
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.