Administrative Assistant, Finance & Accounting
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented individual with superb communication skills to join our finance team. As an Administrative Assistant, your focus will be planning and booking domestic and international travel arrangements and providing comprehensive administrative support to the daily processes and business operations of our finance team.
The role requires a resourceful individual who is energetic, adaptable, logical, tech-savvy, and works well independently but thrives in a team environment; someone who enjoys learning, building relationships, and possesses good business acumen.
- Plan and book domestic and international travel arrangements
- Effectively communicate and ensure consistent adoption of the established Global Relay travel request policies and procedures across the organization
- Research and analyze travel options in order to find best prices and travel dates
- Represent Global Relay in a professional manner when interacting with both internal and external stakeholders, including hotel partners
- Collect and organize receipts for corporate credit card expenses
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the finance & accounting team
- Perform general administrative duties, including data entry, filing, and provide assistance on various accounting projects
- Other ad hoc duties for the finance & accounting team as required
- Diploma/certificate in Office Administration, or relevant work experience
- Experienced in planning and booking domestic and international travel arrangements
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Good judgment to proactively and independently solve problems and make sound decisions
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Exceptional time-management, organizational, and prioritizing skills with great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate assisting with global travel requirements
- Ability and maturity to exercise tact and discretion, and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge Salesforce and/or Netsuite is an asset
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.