Customer Service & Product Training Specialist
Who we are:
For over 20 years, Global Relay has set the standard in enterprise information archiving with industry-leading cloud archiving, surveillance, eDiscovery, and analytics solutions. We securely capture and preserve the communications data of the world’s most highly regulated firms, giving them greater visibility and control over their information and ensuring compliance with stringent regulations.
Though we offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other perks one would expect from an established company, we are not your typical technology company. Global Relay is a career-building company. A place for big ideas. New challenges. Groundbreaking innovation. It’s a place where you can genuinely make an impact – and be recognized for it.
We believe great businesses thrive on diversity, inclusion, and the contributions of all employees. To that end, we recruit candidates from different backgrounds and foster a work environment that encourages employees to collaborate and learn from each other, completely free of barriers.
We encourage you to apply if your qualifications and experience are a good fit for any of our openings.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that delivers world-class training and customer service. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology firm, recently named British Columbia, Canada’s Company of the Year and Best Managed Company. As a Product Training and Customer Support Specialist, you are the connection point between our products and our blue-chip clients. You will be responsible for building quality relationships with our global clientele, demonstrating the true value of our services and forming lasting customer relationships.
This role requires strong facilitation skills as well as a love for understanding the how behind the technology and being able to convey that insight to learners in an engaging manner as you will be training new and existing customers on customizing and configuring our cloud-based software to suit their unique needs. You will have continuous opportunities to learn about cutting-edge technologies and expand your knowledge in tandem with your team members. If you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to work in a dynamic team environment, we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide world class customer service, support and resolutions to our external clients;
- Assist external clients in leveraging product features to meet their unique requirements in relation to their highly-regulated industries;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate engaging, interactive customized training and ongoing online education solutions;
- Maintain consistent and accurate documentation and reporting in JIRA and Salesforce on all customer interactions, tickets and cases performed for both customer and internal review;
- Act as a content expert by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our company’s technologies, processes, and teams;
- Assist in the design and testing of new systems, features and services and ensure updates are cascaded into the team’s knowledge base and to client facing documentation in accordance with corporate quality standards;
- Support a positive, professional, continuous improvement cultre by challenging the status quo and demonstrating your can-do attitude;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our digital and white glove training resources.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience complemented by experience/training in Customer Service/Training;
- Proven experience in achieving customer support satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity;
- Excellent facilitation skills with an advanced ability to present complex concepts;
- Tech-savvy and proficient in software applications including MS Office, Zoom, Jira and Salesforce;
- Exceptional time management, organizational and documentation skills - attention to detail is essential;
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion and be entrusted with confidential information;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision, remains curious and has an appetite for continuous learning; and
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that a covering letter is required for applying to this position - please address your cover letter to "Ms. Joanne Sproule."
What you can expect:
At Global Relay, there’s no ceiling to what you can achieve. It’s the land of opportunity for the energetic, the intelligent, the driven. You’ll receive the mentoring, coaching, and support you need to reach your career goals. You’ll be part of a culture that breeds creativity and rewards perseverance and hard work. And you’ll be working alongside smart, talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with complementary knowledge and skills.
Global Relay is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We seek to ensure reasonable adjustments, accommodations, and personal time are personalized to meet the unique needs of every individual.
We understand flexible work arrangements are important, and we encourage that in our work culture. Whether it’s flexibility around work hours, workstyle, or lifestyle, we want to ensure our employees have a healthy work/life balance. We support and value a hybrid work model that blends collaboration with the team in the office and focus time from the comfort of your home.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.