Manager, Workplace Experience
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
We’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
Are you a hands-on, service-oriented problem solver passionate about prioritizing the workplace experience for your stakeholders? Does workplace optimization excite you? If you want to play a critical role in elevating and ensuring a consistent workplace experience across multiple locations and make a meaningful impact on the growth and success of a global tech unicorn, then this role is for you.
The Manager, Workplace Experience, is responsible for designing and implementing office strategies and space planning solutions for multiple locations while building office services, administration, travel, and relocation capabilities for the North American teams. The ideal candidate can manage our global real estate portfolio while juggling multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to impact our company’s success by ensuring our people have the spaces and support services they need to perform at their best.
- Grow, lead, and manage a high-performing office management team to serve office reception, administration, and services across multiple locations
- Deeply understand stakeholder needs across office locations and establish a feedback loop across all company levels for continuous communication and ideation
- Oversee the Health and Safety Program to ensure G’ians are protected, minimize risks, and maintain a healthy and safe workforce
- Manage Corporate Travel Program
- Manage global real estate portfolio
- Oversee Events Program with support from dedicated departmental event leads.
- Ensure consistent and informational internal office communications
- Oversee Workplace Operations programs such as shipping and receiving, Food and Beverage, site security, preventative maintenance, and new hire support
- Create and oversee systems and processes to ensure effective management of our administration and facilities department. Ensure all S&Ps are updated in confluence and central hub
- Partner with contractors and vendors in building, renovating, and maintaining office spaces
- Oversee Workplace Experience budgets and participate in goal-setting
Who You Are
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in administration and/or office services, including experience managing and leading administration and/or office services teams
- Service-oriented. You are obsessed with providing your stakeholders with top-notch service. You operate with a sense of urgency and are exceptional at prioritizing across many tasks to meet and exceed service levels
- Problem Solver. You are not afraid of challenges and see them as opportunities to practice problem-solving, learn new things, and optimize your repertoire
- High Standard of Excellence. You hold yourself and your team to a high standard of excellence, continue to raise the bar, and look for ways to improve things
- Detail-oriented. You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A contingency planning mindset. You can effectively problem-solve and react quickly and efficiently to unforeseen changes
- Committed. You commit to learning and applying GeoComply’s values, business, people, and leadership principles
- Have experience in operational excellence across space planning and design of new workplace environments
- Have experience in confluence, Jira, and Goal planning
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.