Senior Director, Go-To-Market (Toronto)
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
As Senior Director, GTM Strategy, you will lead a number of strategies tied to all the GTM organizations at GeoComply and will work closely with our most senior GTM leaders.
We are looking for an experienced strategist and the ideal candidate does not just have multidisciplinary Enterprise Tech strategy experience across GTM domains (e.g., Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Fraud, Revenue Channels, Customer Success, etc.) but is also passionate about ‘rolling their sleeves up’ and working cross-functionally with a broad set of stakeholders to get things done.
This is a leadership role with broad scope and team management responsibility and we need an extremely talented business leader with big-picture thinking, reliable business judgment, transformation experience, influencing skills, and a ‘move the needle’ mindset.
- Work closely with our GTM leaders to develop and architect our cohesive GTM strategy and transformation program to unlock profitable growth. This involves proactively identifying, prioritizing and scoping GTM initiatives
- Combine your core strategy toolkit (framing/structure, hypothesis-driven approach, data-driven insight, best practices, etc.) with business judgment to directly support and deliver major GTM initiatives.
- Lead, coach, and oversee initiatives that are critical for GeoComply
- Act as an advisor and sounding board for our senior GTM leaders as they consider acceleration efforts, strategic org choice,s or any other decisions that are considered high importance
- Drive complex cross-functional efforts for the company including long-range planning and GTM resource allocation.
- Work cross functionally with in-field strategy teams, business operations, finance, IT, and other groups to see efforts through to operationalization
- Required direct experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm in a Partner capacity OR a combination of top-tier management consulting and in-house corporate strategy experience
- Strong business skills and knowledge. Must have deep understanding of typical enterprise technology business models and GTM strategies across multiple disciplines including Field Sales, Indirect Sales, Marketing, and Post-Sales Customer Success / Professional Services
- A track record of consistently delivering excellent results, even in trying and changing environments
- Experience developing and executing integrated GTM strategies to unlock accelerated growth
- Leadership ability with experience leading multiple strategy teams across several projects and efforts simultaneously
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail, pattern recognition, insight generation and ability to process information quickly to deliver against tight deadlines
- Executive presence and ability to engage with senior leadership in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence
- Willingness to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
- Determination to own the outcome and be self-motivated and directed
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Finance or related field
- Strong analytical skills and a knack for translating financial data into actionable insights
- Extensive experience in company-wide planning, forecasting, and investor guidance, including expertise in leading an IPO or working in a public company environment
- Developing and implementing strategic initiatives to support sales growth and financial performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills\Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.