Product Manager - Android SDK Solution (Toronto)
Software Engineering, Product
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
Are you a dynamic Product Manager passionate about turning customer needs into game-changing product roadmaps? Are you excited about the opportunity to contribute your skills and energy to shape the future of our Core products for a hyper-growth, pre-IPO Canadian unicorn?
As a GeoComply Product Manager - Android SDK Solution, you will take responsibility for the product evolution, collaborating with our user experience and design, business, and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences that will delight our customers. In this role, you will partner with our Data Science and Machine learning team to successfully identify anomalies and advanced location-based fraud patterns providing continuous monitoring solutions for effective fraud risk management and geolocation compliance on Android devices. You will oversee all product development states, including product roadmap, OKRs, UI/UX, engineering, success metrics, A/B testing strategy, and release plan.
As a key member of the Product team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of GeoComply’s new and existing businesses by leading the development of our Core solution for the Android platform. Your work will have an immediate impact on the bottom line, driving growth and innovation for the company!
- Drive the roadmap and strategy for our Android SDK product part of our Core product offering
- Lead product development, including defining product requirements, conducting user testing, and managing product releases
- Provide regular product roadmap updates, aligning vision with leadership and key stakeholders (engineering, design, DS, customer support)
- Drive feature request discussion & ideation to determine business value and priorities with a focus on improving product integration capabilities
- Write detailed product specifications- epics, and create user stories to reduce friction and enhance product user experience
- Define product success metrics, and monitor and optimize for future iterations
- Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to build a plan to grow and scale the product through high-velocity experimentation, heuristics/ML models
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and competitive landscape, and use insights to identify opportunities for innovation.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience delivering successful products in engineering or product management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience creating solutions for mobile platforms (Android native, preferably).
- Experience in managing B2B products with partner integration component
- Customer obsession: you are passionate about delivering an exceptional user experience, have design thinking and a customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
- Comfortable with flexible work hours to facilitate effective communication and collaboration across different time zones.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Knowledge of payment operation, chargeback, fraud domain AND/OR -
- Knowledge of the US and Canadian gaming and sports betting compliance, regulations, and requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to make a significant impact
- Background and a keen interest in data and machine learning
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.