Product Manager - Toronto
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
We’re GeoComply! We're a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
Are you a dynamic Product Manager passionate about turning customer needs into game-changing product roadmaps?
Are you excited about the opportunity to contribute your skills and energy to shape the future of our Core products for a hyper-growth, Canadian unicorn?
As a GeoComply Product Manager, you will take responsibility for building our new platform for product on-boarding and integrations, nurturing it into a seamless self-service portal for documentation and other components needed for product release and launches. You will oversee all aspects of product development, including product roadmap, OKRs, UI/UX, engineering (in collaboration with the Engineering Manager), success metrics, A/B testing strategy, and launch plan. Your role will involve ensuring the highest product quality, making your experience with QA and project management highly advantageous.
- Lead product development for a location compliance/anti-fraud suite that identifies anomalies, advanced location-based fraud patterns, and provides continuous monitoring solutions for effective geolocation compliance.
- Define and provide regular product roadmap updates, aligning the vision with leadership and key stakeholders (engineering, design, DS, customer support).
- Build our new platform for product on-boarding and integrations, nurturing a self-service portal for documentation and other components necessary for product release and launches.
- Drive feature request discussions and ideation to determine business value and priorities.
- Create product specifications, review counter engineering design documents, and lead the execution with cross-team support.
- Define product success metrics and continuously monitor and optimize for future iterations.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience delivering successful products, in an engineering or product management role, and you take immense pride in your accomplishments.
- You possess experience in managing B2B SaaS products with a partner integration component.
- Your technical background and understanding of API integrations and developer tooling are strong.
- You have stellar technical depth and product instincts, backed by your engineering background/experience, enabling you to make effective product/tech trade-offs.
- Customer obsession drives you, and you are passionate about delivering an exceptional user experience. You have a design thinking mindset and a customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products.
- You make data-driven decisions and utilize data to inform your strategic choices.
- Your technical skills allow you to contribute valuable insights and evaluate engineering decisions.
- Your stakeholder management skills are excellent, enabling you to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and integration partners.
- Your bias for action means you don't hesitate to take initiative and address matters hands-on.
- You possess great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You have a never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in managing B2B products with partner integration and data-driven decision-making.
- Knowledge of the US and Canadian gaming and sports betting compliance, regulations, and requirements.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to make a big impact.
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
- - - - - - - - - -
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.