Employment Status: Full-Time Regular
Salary: $2,531.00 bi-weekly
Workplace Flexibility: No
Posting End Date: May 19, 2023
We’re a Canadian-owned and BC-based energy company taking steps toward a lower-carbon energy future by providing renewable energy, natural gas and electricity to more than 1.2 million customers.
We’re looking for new talent to join us as we transform BC’s energy future. Our diverse team of more than 2,600 employees is committed to a safe and inclusive culture where each of us can connect, belong and grow. Join us and let’s work together for a better BC.
The focus of this position is on the execution and delivery of marketing and/or demand side management programs and general marketing initiatives that reinforce FortisBC’s sales and marketing objectives.
- Execute and deliver marketing and/or demand side management programs into the marketplace, including developing, proofing and keeping track of marketing collateral, developing and tracking overall program schedules, layout out program process maps, program budgeting, tracking for timelines, and development and production of other documentation as required.
- Coordinate program application approval and tracking using the approved tracking software/database, and manage incentive payment with internal and external service providers.
- Review, validate and code program invoices, and process invoice payment with internal and external parties.
- Prepare program and creative briefs for communication/collaboration with internal groups such as Communciations or Account Management.
- Coordinate promotional events in support of marketing and/or demand side management marketing programs.
- Ensure up to date program information is available to internal parties in electronic and/or hard copy format; maintain program files in hard and soft copy formats.
- Maintain program content and materials, including inventory and dissemination of program material, and the production of customer and other newsletters.
- Assist in the production of monthly or annual reports, or in the development of responses to Information Requests from external parties.
- Performs duties of a minor nature related to the above duties which do not affect the rating of the job.
- High school graduation and completion of a recognized post-secondary diploma in Marketing or business related field
- Three (3) to four (4) years directly related relevant work experience
- Knoweldge of natural gas / energy industry
- Knowledge of the principles of Demand Side Management
- General knowledge of appliance technology and gas applications
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- Sound analytical and decision making skills
- Attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of marketing projects
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure in the midst of time sensitive, diverse projects in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Courteous, professional manner in dealing with internal and external contacts and customers, including positive interpersonal skills and the ability to provide direction in a team environment
- Intermediate level knowledge of the MS Office suite applications including:
Our engaging workplace offers a wide range of challenging opportunities, while being safe, inclusive and diverse. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, while supporting life-long career development. We also encourage volunteerism and nourish the need to give back to your community.
To learn more about the recruitment process with FortisBC, please visit the You’re Applying. What now? page for additional information.