Technical Service Representative - Integrated Mobile Team
Number of Openings:2
Position Overview:If being highly technical and providing customers with solutions to their safety and technical issues is appealing to you, then this is the role for you!
Not only do you get to work for Finning, a leader in the industry, but you will also gain access to top of the line technology in the industry.
Primarily responsible for retaining good customer relationships, supporting customer machines and improving the operation and maintenance of mining equipment to Caterpillar OEM standards and specifications. In addition, the position is responsible for scheduling customer visits, resolving customer complaints and concerns and forecasting/supporting future customer requirements.
For this position, the expected salary range is between $115,000 - $125,000 annually. This range reflects our commitment to providing competitive compensation that aligns with industry standards and your qualifications.
Please note that the actual salary offer will be based on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, and fit for the role. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment, and this salary range is designed to support that commitment.
Major Job Functions:
- Responsible for scheduling customer visits, setting agendas and writing monthly reports on customer update
- Liaison with Finning Parts Department to have the necessary parts delivered to the Mining customers
- Minimize downtime and maintain production requirements as scheduled
- Send technical analysis to the customers, and provide the customer with recommended service options
- Based on the technical audit of the machine and analysis report, the TSR will make recommendations to the customer on what components will need to be changed
- Must develop and maintain open lines of communication with all supportive departments
- Strong technical skills to detect failure analysis and communicate solutions to customers
- Ensure analysis and maintenance/repair recommendations are provided to appropriate groups in a timely manner
- Provide solutions in a timely manner
- Recommendation of safety solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly flexible with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Caterpillar equipment knowledge
- Mining background
- Mechanical aptitude
- Seasoned HET or have significant mechanical experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer service role
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.