Track Press Operator - Prince George - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join Finning the world’s largest CAT dealer. Finning is seeking a Track Press Operator to join our growing team in Prince George. As the Track Press Operator, you are responsible for safely and accurately performing a variety of duties in the Track Press Area. An understanding of undercarriages and/or heavy duty equipment would be beneficial.
What’s In It For You?
Industry leading total compensation plan:
o Compensation Perks
o $29.71 / hour - $39.99 / hour
o Boot Allowance
o Paid vacation and sick
o Employee Share Purchase Plan Options
o RRSP Options Additional Perks
o Industry leading Benefits and Pension Plans
o Opportunities for growth and advancement
o Access to courses and learning opportunities
We look forward to you joining our team!
· Daily activity in the track press area
· Maintain housekeeping responsibilities of the track press
· Maintain proper operation of the track press equipment
· Yard duties as required
· Steam cleaning duties
· Other general duties as required
**Hours and shift schedule may be subject to change to meet customer and/or Finning (Canada) requirements. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
· Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
· Ability to meet customer expectations for quality and turn round times
· Flexibility to perform varying tasks within the undercarriage area
· Mechanically inclined, self starter with a positive attitude and a focus on safety
· Team player able to take and follow direction
· Experience with undercarriage work and forklift experience would be assets
· This position requires frequent lifting and significant degree of walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions.
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement*
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.