Parts Journeyperson - Field/Countersales CNRL
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:This position is responsible for handling a variety of parts sales duties including telephone and walk-in parts sales orders as well as all facets of the parts ordering system.
This posting is only limited to employees working in the Wood Buffalo Region.
Camp and flights will be available from Calgary/Edmonton.
This is a 7X7 day shift/night shift rotation role.
Major Job Functions:
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Internal field service and walk in customer parts sales orders
- Promote and demonstrate safe work practices
- Completing tasks that are assigned by supervisor/management
- Sourcing Cat and Non Cat parts and managing backorders
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement**
Skills & Qualifications:
- Journeyperson Parts certification
- Previous experience working with customers and ordering parts
- Previous experience with hydraulic hose building
- Caterpillar parts product knowledge is an asset, especially 797, D11 and 24MG
- Experience working with Lawson, Service Information System (SIS) / Technical Marketing Information (TMI), ProcureIT and Antares will be considered asset
- Team orientated with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience working with Maximo will be an asset
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.