Parts Warehouseperson - Prince George - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Finning is currently looking for a dedicated Parts Warehouseperson, to join our busy team in Prince George, BC. As the Parts Warehouse Person, you will be responsible for general shipping/receiving and warehousing duties.
What’s in it for you?
· Starting wage of $ 26.80 / hr - $37.69 / hr
· Monday to Friday (5 x 2) Shift
· Overtime Available
· $250 / yr Boot Allowance
· Comprehensive Benefit Package
· Opportunities for Advancement
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented then you are exactly who we are looking for!
We look forward to you joining our team!
· Picking customer and branch parts orders
· Packing and labeling parts orders for shipment
· Sorting and binning incoming stock
· Loading and unloading of the parts trucks
**Hours and shift schedule may be subject to change to meet customer and/or Finning (Canada) requirements. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
· Minimum grade 12 education
· Previous parts warehousing and/or heavy equipment experience would be considered an asset.
· Hold or be willing to achieve crane, forklift and related safety training certifications such as WHIMS and TDG.
· A strong commitment to safety is imperative
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.