Washbay/Labourer - The Cat Rental Store - Fort McMurray
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Washbay/Labourer who will be responsible for washing all ready-to-rent and post rental equipment.
- Performs a variety of washing and cleaning duties including washing, cleaning, testing and rolling all hoses and cables.
- Assists warehouse personnel with loading/ unloading equipment and pulling orders as required.
- Assists yard personnel in ensuring ready-to-rent equipment is presented in an orderly fashion.
- Fast-paced, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colors, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Committed to a safe work environment.
- Minimum three months of operating experience of rough terrain forklift, counterbalance forklift, compact construction equipment, large construction equipment
- Candidate selection will be in accordance with the current collective Agreement
- Position is located at Fort Hills site and is a 14x14 rotation
- The successful candidate will be required to pass the D & A requirements
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.