Electrician - Regina - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for dedicated Electrician who reporting directly to the Service Supervisor is responsible for installation, repair and maintenance of both mechanical and electrical equipment as well as switchgear wiring.
If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented and possess your Electrician Certification, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
Take a look at some details of our INDUSTRY LEADING compensation plan.
- $38.28 - $46.32 / hr
- Additional paid allowances
- Paid breaks
- Paid vacation, sick and flex time
- Employee Share Purchase Plan options
- RRSP Options
- Overtime & double time hours available
- CAT dealer training
- Ongoing training and development with the possibility of one day apprenticing and pursuing your Heavy Equipment Technician certification
- Industry leading Benefits and Pension
- Boot allowance
- Tool allowance
- Provided PPE
- Service, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
- Service, troubleshoot, repair and rebuild mechanical equipment (including general maintenance to full rebuilds of CAT engines)
- Assist in fulfilling our customer service commitment
- Interprovincial Electrician Certification
- Previous Electrician experience
- Heavy Duty Mechanical experience or certification would be an asset
- Power Generation experience
- Team player capable of working with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organization, and communication skills and a commitment to safety
- Generator experience would be an asset
- Hourly rate: $38.28 - $46.32 / hour (plus allowances, premiums)
- This position is located at our Regina branch on a 5x2 Shift
- This position will potentially require field work
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.