Rental Account Manager
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:As a Rental Account Manager, your main role is to support sales efforts and foster customer satisfaction for Finning. This involves guiding the sales team in identifying rental opportunities, developing relationships with key customers, and ensuring everyone understands the value of rental equipment. You'll also gather information on market trends and competitors, assisting in pricing strategies and maintaining customer loyalty.
- Provide sales support with product knowledge and guidance on rental applications.
- Promote a sales culture to attract new business and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers to grow the rental business.
- Train sales staff on rental equipment usage, applications, and value propositions.
- Collect competitive intelligence and share insights with the sales team and fleet manager.
- Provide input on rental rates, machine prices, and fleet management to the Corporate Fleet Manager.
- Engage in local events to develop active and potential customers.
- Support the general sales team in pursuing rental opportunities and target customers.
- Promote the entry of rental lost sales reports and review/respond to them.
- Provide input to the corporate fleet manager on rental rates and fleet management.
Education and Experience:
- An in-depth product and market knowledge of mobile construction equipment and their respective application along with Rental industry knowledge.
- Strong technical knowledge with a detailed understanding of off-road equipment.
- An understanding of different customer purchase options for construction equipment (Rental, RPO, Lease, Financing etc.)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Sales and (or) marketing experience.
- Technical/ service experience is a benefit.
- Post-secondary education is a benefit.
What we can offer you:
- A dynamic work environment with a hybrid work opportunity
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Pension and employee stock purchase plans with company contributions
- Extensive health benefits including group medical and dental benefits
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.