Labourer - Regina - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning family! Finning Canada is seeking a labourer to join our growing team in the Regina facility.
Take a look at some details of our INDUSTRY LEADING compensation plan.
- Starting wage of $22.46 - $26.27 / hr
- Additional paid allowances
- Paid breaks
- Paid vacation, sick and flex time
- Employee Share Purchase Plan options
- RRSP Options
- Industry leading Benefits and Pension
- Boot allowance
- Tool allowance
- Provided PPE
The successful candidate will report directly to the Service Supervisor, the position of labourer is responsible for general labour and wash bay duties. If you are a customer focused individual with strong attention to detail this might be the job for you.
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Moving equipment in and out of the shop
- Aid mechanics with the removal and installation of guards
- Oil sampling, lube and oil changes
- Washing and detailing of equipment
- General clean up of shop, yard and machines
- Other General Duties as required
- Completion of grade 12.
- Previous experience with Caterpillar equipment or a service oriented shop would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multi task, detail oriented, positive attitude, and team player.
- Dedication to safety.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment.
- An understanding of the Caterpillar product line will be considered an asset.
- Computer literacy is required with an understanding of Finning systems and software programs considered assets.
- Mechanical aptitude with basic understanding of heavy equipment parts and repairs.
- Hourly rate: $22.46 - 26.27 / hour (plus allowances, premiums)
- This position is located at our Regina branch on a 5x2 shift
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.