Component Maintenance Planner
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:As a leader in our field, this is an exciting time to join the Finning team! In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with customers on long, medium, and short-term planning of all exchange components to meet the customer requirements and ensure inventory planning is submitted to secure on-time delivery of major components.
Finning offers competitive compensation and benefits and a desirable work environment designed to support and grow your career. If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply today!
- Meet regularly with the customer to create and maintain rebuild and component replacement schedules.
- Track and maintain a steady flow of core returns as outlined in the customer MGSA.
- Develop relationships with customer planners.
- Collaborate with the Finning supply chain to ensure NPI inventory levels are adequate to support the customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the Control tower to tactically plan machines into Finning facilities throughout the network.
- Collaborate with the customer to understand and help tactically plan Exchange component needs for rebuilds performed in the customer facilities.
- Use Asset Management tools to create long-term plans and demand signals to the supply chain.
- Regularly update Asset Management Tool for customer-performed component replacements.
- Prepare requested reports for internal stakeholders and the customer on EXC on-time delivery performance.
- Participate in customer stewardship and planning meetings and report on-time delivery performance.
- Proficiency in working with databases and tools for querying, integrating, analyzing, interpreting and reporting information.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated employee who can work independently, think strategically and deliver on a plan
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to corporate policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience product support or as a parts person would be an asset
- Familiarity with M3, specifically parts inventory functions within Lawson
- Strong understanding of CPG contracts.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar and other vendor’s inventory processes
- Proficient in MS Office applications coupled with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous operational experience with mining equipment and product support
- Experience operating in a large complex changing environment
- Proven ability to utilize a variety of software tools (M3, MS Office applications, Smartsheet, databases, flowcharts etc)
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.