Driver - Class 3 - Surrey - 5x2 Shift
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Join the Finning Canada family, part of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealer. We are currently looking for a dedicated Class 3 Driver in our Surrey - The Cat Rental Store (TCRS) Facility.
This position will be based on a Monday to Friday, 5x2 rotation. If you are a safety conscious team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess a valid driver’s license, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
Our Incentives Include:
• Starting wage of $ 29.70/ hr
• Regular wage increases
• Comprehensive Benefits
• RRSP Options
• Growth and Advancement opportunities
• Chance to work with one of BC’s Top Employers
This position requires an individual who possess the skills and determination to service customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner and maintain a polished personal appearance.
- Pickup and delivery of equipment
- Loading and unloading company trucks
- Various wash bay and yard duties
- Knowledge of load securement and operation of various types of equipment is an asset
- This position is located at our Surrey The Cat Rental Store (TCRS) location on a 5x2 shift
- Hourly rate: $29.70 / hr (plus allowances and premiums)
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
- Any future shift changes will be made in accordance with the collective agreement
- Must have a Class 3 driver’s license with a clean driving record
Union Membership: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.