Warehouse Person - (7x7 Night Shift)
Number of Openings:2
Position Overview:Join the Finning family!! We are currently seeking experienced warehouse people to join our dynamic team on the 7 x 7 Nightshift (Wednesday through Tuesday).
As a warehouse person, your duties include but are not limited to shipping and receiving of Caterpillar parts and components, general warehouse maintenance, and assisting with inventory control.
What’s in it for you?
• Starting wage of $19.11 /hr
• Shift Premiums
• Regular wage increases
• Yearly bonuses
• $250/yr Boot Allowance
• Transit accessible
If you want to work for one of Canadas’ Top Employers, in a collaborative team environment we want to hear from you.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Load and unload parts trucks by hand or using material handling equipment.
· Pick, pack, and label customer orders.
· Arrange for trucking/courier company pickups.
· Produce packing slips and maintain accurate records of all shipments.
· Complete 3-way match to purchase order and vendor invoice to verify shipment order accuracy.
· Monitor pending inbound and outbound orders to ensure most timely completion of all customer orders.
· Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures and regulatory compliance procedures.
· Provide assistance as needed to co-workers and customers (internal and external).
· Participate in annual cycle count to ensure inventory accuracy.
· Maintain warehouse and yard storage areas to align with Finning standards and to ensure a safe work environment.
· Perform daily inspections of tooling and small equipment as well as replenish warehouse supplies as needed.
· Accurately sort and assign bin location for incoming stock.
· Other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
· Minimum Grade 12 education
· Previous warehousing and/or heavy equipment experience would be considered an asset
· Hold or be willing to achieve crane, forklift and related safety training certifications such as WHIMS and TDG
· A strong commitment to safety is imperative
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.