Customer Service Manager II
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Finning Canada is a leader in the equipment industry. Working here in a leadership role you have the opportunity to make a real difference. With ample space to learn & grow you will gain exposure to cutting edge technology in the construction industry. The Customer Service Manager role offers a world of leadership opportunities for the successful individual. Effectively planning, scheduling, managing shop and field workload and resources to meet customers’ expectations for equipment service and maintenance is just the start to your exciting journey with Finning. If this sounds like it fits you to a Tee, apply today!
For this position, the expected salary range is between $130,000.00 and $135,000.00 annually. This range reflects our commitment to providing competitive compensation that aligns with industry standards and your qualifications.
Please note that the actual salary offer will be based on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, and fit for the role. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable work environment, and this salary range is designed to support that commitment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of staff, including recruitment and selection, orientation, coaching and mentoring, performance feedback, and supporting growth and development opportunities
- Support a healthy and safe workplace by engaging employees, contractors and on site visitors to ensure their active participation in safety practices and adherence to policies (specific focus on severe incident and fatality reduction)
- Manage and monitor the work order process while working collaboratively with internal partners to maintain invoicing velocity
- Champion Contamination Control program and improvements
- Responsible for managing service operations and assets to achieve best possible financial results, aligned with the corporate strategy and personal objectives
- Effective planning, management and reporting of service financial results, assets and facilities requirements
- Engage staff daily both informally during walkarounds and formally in meetings to demonstrate strong in-person leadership while maintaining a pulse on morale and engagement
- Strong leadership, coaching, mentoring and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- 5 to 10 years in a mechanical service environment
- Supervisory or team leadership experience
- Good understanding of leading in a unionized environment
Finning offers a competitive salary complete with bonus and a flexible benefits plan that meets your every need. We also offer automatic contributions to a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and Employee Share Purchase options amongst other perks! Relocation package is available if necessary.
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.