Fleet Performance Manager (Mildred Lake)
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this is an exciting operations based position with the opportunity to engage with a variety of mining equipment with cutting edge technology. The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for overseeing all performance aspects of the Caterpillar Mining Equipment fleets at specified customer sites. This position plays a critical role in the successful introduction of the new Caterpillar Mining Equipment. The ideal candidate will require strong organizational and communication skills as well as a focused vision of both Customer and Finning operational metrics. You will have the opportunity to work with several different groups including Finning, Caterpillar and Customer Representatives to deliver world class performance of Caterpillar Mining Equipment. Finning offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package along with some perks. Come and join Finning and experience an extraordinary work culture!
Develop, implement and manage successful improvement of overall machine availability across all Caterpillar Mining equipment. They will have overall accountability for Fleet performance.
- Coordinate the successful delivery of new Caterpillar Mining Equipment. Working with Caterpillar, Finning NEP, site teams and customers to ensure seamless delivery to site.
- Responsible to coordinate the development and sustainment of a maintenance strategy. This will include working with Caterpillar, Finning and Customer teams to develop and implement a maintenance strategy
- Accountable for overseeing all performance aspects of the Caterpillar Fleets. This will require the candidate to influence and partner with Caterpillar, Finning, and Customer resources to drive performance. The candidate will oversee all aspects related to mining performance including: physical availability, etc.
- Work closely with site service, Finning technical and Caterpillar resources to drive timely product issue resolution in the form of interim containment, permanent corrective actions and support to mitigate the impact of product issues to the customer
- Develop and maintain relationships through all levels of Finning, Caterpillar and Customer organizations. This will include regular communication of performance metrics through all levels of Finning, Caterpillar and Customer organizations. They will also be responsible for all requirements related to the introduction of new product including required documentation, coordinating site visits and management of any test agreements
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven relationship management skills with a strong customer focus
- Effective leadership
- Technical Background
- Fleet management knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of fleet maintenance strategies and execution for successful outcomes with ultra-class trucks
- Strong knowledge of Caterpillar Trucks and truck systems
- Strong Analytical skills
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.