Wear Specialist Representative
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:The Wear Products Specialist at Finning is a position that requires an engaging individual to introduce our ground engaging tools (GET) to existing accounts.
This position has the opportunity to drive growth of aftermarket Finning GET products and services to a customer site in central British Columbia. If you are looking for a role where you can build long-term customer relationships using a consultative approach, this is the role for you! By engaging our customers with products and service to support the management of the customers’ fleet, you have the ability to consequently help them maximize productivity and reduce down time and cost per hour.
This is a hybrid role with expectations of having a site presence. The ideal candidate will display the ability to develop long term strategic relationships and solid mechanical/technical knowledge of GET systems. Finning offers competitive compensation, competitive benefits package and opportunity to learn and grow in your career. Apply for this fantastic opportunity!
- .Evaluate customer needs, promote and sell wear products to meet those needs and provide quality solutions to address customers’ needs
- Prepare accurate and timely forecasts, pricing, estimates and market intelligence of wear parts for assigned customer base to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure wear parts inventory levels are aligned with wear parts usage forecasts
- Achieve wear parts financial targets based on corporate, territory and assigned accounts
- Attend the customer site to perform key tasks associated with the customer commitments including: inspections, boneyard analysis, failure analysis, productivity reports, product recommendations to improve fleet performance.
- 3+ years of consulting sales experience in understanding and applying the basic selling principles; such as, prospecting, introducing benefits, call planning, qualifying, handling objections, follow-ups and closing the sale
- Ground engaging tools products experience
- Proven sound mechanical or technical knowledge
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- An exceptional track record of customer coverage
- Proficient in MS office package and analyzing performance data
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.