Customer Service Representative
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the efficient and effective customer service at the rental counter. This position performs sales transactions, purchasing, assists in servicing equipment and performs a variety of administrative functions.
Major Job Functions:
- Provides efficient and effective customer service at the rental counter ensuring company standards are met
- Interfacing with the customers by telephone or in person in a prompt, courteous, business-like manner
- Performs inside sales of all products and services, including rentals that the company offers
- Draws up rental and sales contracts
- Processes equipment returns and closes rental contracts.
- Performs other equipment inquiries through the company’s computerized programming
- Uses and maintains knowledge of the purchase order system.
- Assists in servicing equipment as required
- Keeps paperwork current to insure prompt action on all transactions.
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must understand construction phases, job situations, and project conditions for timing of approaching customer and rental products application suggestions.
- Must be knowledgeable of entire rental fleet and be able to demonstrate equipment whenever appropriate to increase customer awareness of product offerings and product applications
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under extreme pressure, deadlines and repetitive tasks
- Must be able to working shift type hours
- Several years of direct sales experience
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.