Long Term Exchange Planner
Company:O.E.M. Remanufacturing Company Inc.
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:As a Long Term Exchange Planner, you will be responsible for completing inventory analysis and reports, including the maintenance and regular distribution of these to internal and external stakeholders. Your major job functions will also include supporting and driving toward inventory targets (e.g. Core Divestment, Inventory & WIP Values, etc.), providing inventory recommendations, and providing strategic support to the value stream planners on a regular basis.
- Provide exchange inventory analysis, reporting, and projections
- Create new reports/projections regarding Exchange inventory health
- Provide recommendations based on Exchange supply, demand, and inventory status
- Distribute regular inventory reporting to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate cores for divestment with OEM Used Parts, Customer Service and the Surplus Parts Specialist
- Maintain exchange master data and correlating reports
- Support inventory strategy for new component introductions into the Exchange Program
- Evaluate overall inventory strategies and calculate target on hand inventory, target total owned cores, etc.
- 2+ years of previous experience in logistics or inventory control
- Knowledge of supply chain, logistics, inventory management and related processes
- Proficient in MS Office applications coupled with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Caterpillar and other vendors inventory processes is an asset
- Familiarity with Lawson, specifically parts inventory functions within Lawson would be an asset
- Knowledge of basic SQL functions and data structure would be an asset (Access and SQL Server Management Studio)
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail with strong analytic and decision making skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to implement system and process changes
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work within a team
- Understands and adheres to Finning policies and procedures, including safety
- This position is based out of our OEM Remanufacturing office in Edmonton
- Permanent, full-time role
- Monday - Friday, 5x2 shift
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Plan and RRSP options
- Paid vacation
- Training opportunities to learn about Caterpillar equipment
Company: OEM Remanufacturing
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.