Service Support Advisor, Rentals
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:The Service Support Advisor is a key member of the Customer Support Operations team responsible for providing excellent service support to both internal and external customers while coordinating the execution and administration of Maintenance Customer Orders (MCO’s).
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible managing customer experience for MCO. This role will also ensure timely and thorough review of all MCO documentation; opening work orders; recommending repair options, providing estimates and quotations, obtaining purchase orders (POs); and investigating and responding to all incoming inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
The role accountabilities include coordinating activities primarily with rental operations as well as other internal groups within Finning to ensure the proper prioritization and timely processing of all job functions, while providing a superior level of communication and customer service.
- Communicate with primarily internal stakeholders on key daily activities in support of rental operations
- Investigate and respond to all incoming service, warranty, customer, and production inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Regular follow-up and communication on status of jobs to ensure velocity through the rebuild and/or service processes
- Estimate and quote repairs
- Obtain Purchase Orders (POs)
- Facilitate and/or participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in technical service, parts, warranty or repair from a dealership or similar industry is an asset
- Prior Caterpillar product line preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, project management and prior customer service experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with salesforce is an asset
- This position is based out of our Edmonton office location
- Permanent, full-time role
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Plan and RRSP options
- Paid vacation
- Training opportunities to learn about Caterpillar equipment
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.