Heavy Duty Mechanic - Regina
Number of Openings:1
Position Overview:Regina Heavy Duty Mechanics, we are looking for you!
Remember all those trucks you used to tinker with in the sand when you were a child? Well, now is your opportunity to repair and maintain them in a larger sandbox!
As the world's largest Caterpillar dealer, we are looking for the BEST Heavy Duty Mechanics who are ready to build a long-term career with Finning.
Take a look at some details of our INDUSTRY LEADING compensation plan.
- $38.28 - $46.32 / hr
- Hourly uplift for continuous shifts
- Additional paid allowances
- Paid breaks
- Paid vacation, sick and flex time
- Employee Share Purchase Plan options
- RRSP Options
- Overtime & double time hours available
- CAT dealer training
- Industry leading Benefits and Pension
- Boot allowance
- Tool allowance
- Provided PPE
We take pride in the quality of our work and provide a SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT for our people. Safety is not just a culture; it is a founding principle of our business.
Below is more information about the role, but you don't need to rely only on that information. Apply today so that we can speak with you!
*Please disregard 0 openings, we have openings and we're looking for you!*
- Trouble shooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Interface with customers, products and sales support
- Working with the Supervisor on various tasks
- Providing support with reference to on-site safety requirements
- Maintain Finning Customer Service Commitment
- Various related duties as required
- Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Dedication to safety
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the Caterpillar product line will be considered an asset
- Engine and/or component rebuilding experience would be considered an asset
- Transmission or Hydraulic testing would be considered an asset
- Previous gas engine and power generation experience would be considered an asset
- Experience with Lawson, SIS (Service Information System) and warranty systems considered assets
- 3rd and 4th year apprentices may be considered
- Hourly rate: $38.28 - $46.32 / hour (plus allowances, premiums)
- This position is located at our Regina branch on a 7x7 continuous shift
- A condition of employment is the ability to be fit tested and the ability to wear a respirator
At Finning, we prioritize creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we actively encourage all individuals to express themselves and achieve their full potential. As a company, we continuously strive to enhance our outreach to individuals of all backgrounds and identities. We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender identity, race, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities. Furthermore, Finning is committed to collaborating with and providing reasonable accommodations /adjustments to individuals with disabilities. If you require an adjustment/accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please inform your recruiter.